Orient Gene and HEALGEN Rapid Antigen Tests FAQ's
- Is this test approved by the Ministry of Health?
+ Yes, this test has been approved
- Who is the Ministry of Health approved importer?
- What is the name of the test?
+ Orient Gene - GCCOV-502a-H200GE 590, Zhejiang Orient Gene Biotech Co Ltd Covid -19 Rapid Antigen Tests
+ Where will my test be coming from?
- The tests are manufactured in China by Zhejiang Orient Gene Biotech Co Ltd...distributed by Queen of the Foxes based in Bay of Plenty, NZ
+ What type of test is this?
- This is a nasal swab test
+ What training is required?
- Each test includes a QR code with link to training and best practice
+ What happens if I return a positive result
- You must immediately self-isolate and get a PCR test.
Rapid antigen tests are for surveillance and screening purposes only
- not a replacement for diagnostic testing.
- only used for asymptomatic testing for surveillance purposes.
- not a replacement for vaccination.
HEALGEN Ministry of Health Approval - LINK